§.1 General provisions
- The data controller is Z.P.U.H. AMSTAL Maciej Jóźkiewicz with its registered office at: ul. Judyty 18, 32-085 Giebułtów. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and the data is stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about the security of data. For this purpose, e.g. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the www.amstal.pl website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you contact us in any way, we will process your data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, workplace.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Contract, amend or terminate it, and correctly perform the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you contacted us via any contact form.
- Each data subject (if we are their controller) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organisation of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Contract or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorised under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorised under the relevant provisions of law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control thanks to which we minimise the effects of a possible data security breach.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites in order to improve the functioning of the website by ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about users using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website’s websites;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- The user can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by filling out the form. We store and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.